Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[UK] Virgin.net New Boadband only £24.99 a month, plus FREE activation!

Options
  • 10-05-2003 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Virgin.net {UK} *Offers new *Broadband - low price- deal for only £24.99 a month plus *FREE activation!.

Eircom & TV3, Please take note?..

Paddy20.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

which is about 35 euro today

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Pretty tired of posts starting with what seems to be great offers , then once viewed its *somewhere else* :(

Perhaps prefixing such things with ...

UK: Virgin.net New Boadband only £24.99 a month, plus FREE activation!

Instead of..

Virgin.net New Boadband only £24.99 a month, plus FREE activation!

It just gets my hopes up and makes me annoyed when i see its yet another *great offer* that isnt applicable to us here.

Don't have aproblem with informational posts, but ones that scream out something in tabloid newspaper fashion and actually don't delieveron what they promisein the headline, gets tiresome and dissapointing.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Yup! I agree Longfield , thats the way it SHOULD be done :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Longfield & carbsy,

Agreed!, my mistake, Sorry. I meant the thread to start as follows:-

Virgin.net {UK} Cut the cost of *Broadband service - again!

Moderators, please if poss change thread title too above? as I had someone at the door who disturbed me in mid flow of typing.

Thanks.

Paddy20;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

This is completely irrelevant...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

While I can not speak for IOffL, I think it is important for the cause to stay informed about offers in other countries, especially our next door neighbour! Therefore, it is not irrelevant.

All that said, £24.95 isn't that good an offer considering that there are much lower priced packages in the UK, so it isn't really "new", and perhaps that's why Andy is saying it is irrelevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Its cheaper in england cause the population is something like 50 million, where as in ireland its close to 4?. Its the same with insurance etc, we'll never have it as cheap as the english, and the english will never have it as cheap as the americans.

I don't see the point in comparing, its not THAT simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Thread title edited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Dustaz,

Thanks for adding [UK] to the beginning of the thread. posted the thread because Virgin.net {UK} have - *Cut the cost of their Broadband package - Again!.

IMHO, that is NEWS!.

Paddy20.

Advertisement