Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Crow 4 ???

• 10-05-2003 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

Can you believe it a 4th one and the last never got released over here at all looking at the cast it may be tolerible.

http://abahb.crowfans.com/Crow4/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭karma kabbage

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

..and this installment involves Eric Draven pumpin' da rump of a horse...

...that's been dead for several years!

Joy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Sigard

Ok, I never read any of the novels, so perhaps someone could answer a few questions for me.
    Is the Crow supposed to seek vengance (like in the origional with Brandon Lee), or to help others and such (like in the series). Is the series universally considered to be bad, cos it sorta seemed to be a total change of direction from what I saw in the first two movies (like what the hell is he doing goin around during the daytime lookin like a bum). I sorta liked the idea of a spirit that grants vengance, not a superhero who helps every single downtrodden soul.
    Oh, and as regards the Crow 4, interesting cast, but I'm a Lee fan through and through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

it says:
    "Set in the American southwest, WICKED PRAYER tells the story of ex-con Jimmy Cuervo and his girlfriend Lily who are murdered by a satanic gang referred to as the "Four Horseman of the Apocalypse", led by Luc Crash & his girlfriend Lola Byrne. Jimmy returns from the afterlife as the "Crow", an immortal vigilante who must come to terms with his new powers and the poisonous temptation of revenge, culminating in an epic battle between the Crow and the devil himself."

so who's idea was it to wright this new one... cos they just sat on there ass and handed on the first scrpit hoping no one whould notice...... and no one did TILL NOW!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

It's a damned shame..... the first one was class.
    Edward Furlong you say?? -so thats why he turned down T3:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

David Boraneaz (Angel) is playing the bad guy. Won't be arsed going to see it myself. Think ill read the comic again instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

There is a crow 3? It's not the TV series your thinking of.
    Edward Furlong you say?? -so thats why he turned down T3

He pisses me off. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

i cannot imagine this film being in any way tolerable let alone entertaining

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

is it true that brandon lea was shot during the filming of one of the films? if so what exactly happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by weemcd
    is it true that brandon lea was shot during the filming of one of the films? if so what exactly happened
    that was during the filming of the first film.
    one of the prop guns was loaded with live ammunition instead of blanks, what a sad way to go.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by tman
    that was during the filming of the first film.
    one of the prop guns was loaded with live ammunition instead of blanks, what a sad way to go.
    Not exactly what happened.

The showed a gun being loaded with real bullets, then stoped filming and took the bullets out and replaced them with blanks. However the head of one of the bullets was left in the gun and when the balnk was fired, it hit Mr. Lee. Rather tradgic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by Draco
    Not exactly what happened.

The showed a gun being loaded with real bullets, then stoped filming and took the bullets out and replaced them with blanks. However the head of one of the bullets was left in the gun and when the balnk was fired, it hit Mr. Lee. Rather tradgic.

i thought he fell from the top of a building or something during a stunt........however he died it was still shiittie!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I thought the First one was good, haven't seen it in a while.

Twas during the first one. A fragment broke off one of the blanks.
    Some reckon it was a curse passed down from his dad, Bruce Lee- who was well worried about that type of thing!
    Interestingly, both of them died by freak accident, while working on their major break-through movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

what did bruce lee die of?
    i think it was a reaction to a painkiller, pretty sure i'm wrong tho.

A brain anyurism. Died in his sleep. my mistake on the freaky death, it was just as his creer was really taking off though........:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

how did they finnish the film, and then what did they do about the other crow films? sounds interesting, i like hearing things like that about cult films but i've never seen any of the films

how did they finnish the film, and then what did they do about the other crow films? sounds interesting, i like hearing things like that about cult films but i've never seen any of the films

The same way as they finished Gladiator(when Oliver Reed died) - computer graphics, and unused footage etc.:ninja:

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

There was only about 3 days of filming left and it was mostly reshooting if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

sometimes i feel like grabbing Dennis Hopper, and repeatedly slapping him across the face while shouting "WHY WHY ! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS !!!!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement