Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EditPlus vBulletin Cliptext Library

Options
  • 10-05-2003 10:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Dunno if this'll be of use to anyone else...

I mod and admin three busy vBulletin sites on a daily basis and tend to write fairly hefty posts, so I learned a long time ago that writing them in an editor is easier and safer than doing it in the weeny textarea vB provides. My editor of choice is EditPlus, which has lots of natty features, one of which is a cliptext panel that allows you to insert regularly used clips of text - like HTML tags - with a double-click. I'm surprised that I didn't think of it before, but I realised recently that a cliptext library for vBulletin would be pretty handy. So I wrote one. Here it is.

To use it, unzip the attachment to your EditPlus program directory and choose vBulletin from the cliptext dropdown. Any problems with it, let me know.

adam
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Nice one, great idea and thank you very much :)

You should submit it on the Editplus website. I've just checked and they don't have one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

No problem EP, and will do. I was going to post it on vbulletin.org the other night but I wore out my little brain trying to figure out where to post it. :)

adam

Advertisement