Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So close and yet...

Options
  • 11-05-2003 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Well folks I have a green light on my modem/router but alas no user/pass from Netsource yet ,

Does anybody have any experience setting up the Sar 110 modem/router so that I can be up and running first thing Monday

TIA

Macker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Yup! Have one setup here , great piece of kit :D

The only things you need modify to get it up and running are all found in the 'home / quick configuration' section and they can all be found on the netsource website under support.

carb.

P.S. To really get the best out of this router (its superb firewall etc) you really have to invest some time as it has features unheard of in most routers of the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

Thanks for that carbsy ,never though of looking at the Netsorce site for support ...DOH !

Macker

Advertisement