Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

releasing my Blocked phone number

Options
  • 11-05-2003 6:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

Ok I have a Nokia 6310i mobile, I always have my mobile number blocked as its my work mobile and if ppl got my number I would never sleep......... I am wondering is there any way to release my number , so I can display it when im calling my GF and other ppl who wont answer private numbers? Its a real pain having to go into the menus all the time to release the number .....

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

on my siemens phone I put #31# before the number I'm calling to toggle my Send Caller ID setting... dunno if its the same for Nokia... if it turns your phone into a toaster dont blame me but its possible with a Siemens S35.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

I know that command alright What I could do is have my number displayed all the time and edit my entrie phone book which is over 300 numbers and put #31# in front on the ppl I dont want to see my number.... Just wondering is there another way around it??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

#31# if you dont want people to see your number,
    *31# if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

nice one thanks

Advertisement