Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NetSmart to change to unmetred service?

Options
  • 11-05-2003 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

just want to know what will happen once unmetred internet access comes into shape in June - will everyone on the NetSmart 120 (€30) service be upgraded to Esat's (IOL's) unmetred package as is the case with UTV?

I know UTV is going to convert their €30 customers over, but I haven't heard about Esat doing this...

also would existing NetSmart users have to sign some sort of form before they are switched over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm sure they will but we'll have to wait to find out but knowing this country it won't happen in June more like july

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

it seems no one is steering the good ship netsmart ... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

As far as I am aware of Esat, possibly under the name of IOL, will be launching a sub-30 euro flat rate product in by the end of June. Whether NetSmart users will need to switch or be upgraded automatically I do not know however, but I am certain a flat rate product will be released.

I am guessing it will be rather limited though due to the high cost of Eircom ports.

Advertisement