Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps2 on a monitor

Options
  • 11-05-2003 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

is there any way to play ps2 on a monitor, i want to at a lan c. I've seen an adaptor but it's 22 stg and it says it only works with a handfull of games. Is there a better way to play on a monitor and would the picture be clearer??

fav ps2 game 7 votes

gta vice
    0% 0 votes
    mgs2
    85% 6 votes
    gt3
    0% 0 votes
    other (if so what)
    14% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

poll is kinda stupid cos got nothing to do with topic!!

Plus the GTA series is way better on the pc + MGS2 is not good anyway too many cut scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

if ur not going to help f()ck off, by the way i was deciding what game to buy next:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

hmm well them games you posted aint really "party games" apart from GTA, if your at a lan you want somthign with a multyplayer too...maybe tekken ? not srue about the monitor

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

There is a way of getting PS2, Xbox etc on a PC monitor....but hold yer breath...

You'll need a Svideo to VGA convertor and at $66 - they ain't cheap. Cheapest I found here was 88 euro in peats. It's the missing link right now on a PS2, Xbox, GC rig into a switchable scart box into the speakers and the telly. I want to get the telly out of the system and use the PC monitor but don't yet have the converter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    poll is kinda stupid cos got nothing to do with topic!!

Plus the GTA series is way better on the pc + MGS2 is not good anyway too many cut scenes

yur completely right there on both points!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

u might be interested inthis look at the gameplay catalogue and look for a vga adapter, how do i insert pictures? cos' i could show u it from a scanning its 22 stg but it only works with 40 games and i cant find it online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

poll is completely stupid cos its got nothing to do with topic!!!

but ye GTA all the way

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

i voted for other

other= Final Fantasy X

Advertisement