Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good computer component suppliers on the web?

Options
  • 07-06-1998 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Anyone know any GOOD computer component suppliers that have price lists on the web.

I mean like, vendors who know what a BX motherboard is, or what a Celeron chip is, or PC-100 SDRAM, or Diamond Viper etc etc.

I found a couple (i'm serious, that's 2) crappy ones from browsing www.browseireland.ie, from their list of about 20. Half didnt work the other half had pictures of their shop.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Anyone know any GOOD computer component suppliers that have price lists on the web.

: I mean like, vendors who know what a BX motherboard is, or what a Celeron chip is, or PC-100 SDRAM, or Diamond Viper etc etc.

: I found a couple (i'm serious, that's 2) crappy ones from browsing www.browseireland.ie, from their list of about 20. Half didnt work the other half had pictures of their shop.

There are plenty in England, and the prices are
    way more competitive. I bought my current PC in
    bits from Fox Computers over there, dunno the URL.

Teeth.

Advertisement