Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discworld Forum

Options
  • 12-05-2003 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

I have suggested the above in the Admin feedback pages, and was wondering if people would object to voicing there opinions there about the idea so I can see what level of interest there is before pushing too hard.

" You can go now"

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

There is a significant level of interest! push for it:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's up, under the public section

Truckle is mod (boo hiss)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Truckle is running the show alright but I am the patrician at least until some Wily assassin makes a succesful attempt.

Mordeth for Librarian :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oook!!

I'm certainly hairy enough anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i guess that makes me granny weatherwax.

grumpy, but in the end i am always right :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

well then that makes me emm... ME!, its cool and all to have a Discworld forum but
    is there enough support cause the literature section is quiet enough as it is...which is a pity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

In Thats case im the Archancellor! BURSARRRR!
    o yeah, i would say i own mordeth, but you cant really argue against 300 pounds of muscle. just dont say the M - Word....

i think the Discworld Forum will shape up as long as people realize the potential for roleplaying and general sillyness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Did someone say roleplaying? I call Death!

Advertisement