Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

belfast

• 12-05-2003 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

my first wwe live show and it rocked. first match crooserwaight tripple treath noble hardy and ray ray, not too highflying but a grate show, beniot v's ciena, ciena cant be beet on the mike chop for chop grate match with ciena tapping in the end, nidia v's big boobs typical womans match, brock v's big show suprised me how little fat was on the big man brock sold big show very well and if he dose it at judgement day it will be a grate match, latino heat &chavito heat v's team angle girous(its a hard word to spell) are the kings at cheep pops and stole the show and the meddles and the titles, rino v's atrane good but nothing special although u dont know how big a-trane is till u see him, rakisi & tigary v's F.B.I. good match but not the one to climax with all the goodies came out and danced the night away (its hylarous to see nidia dance) spanky and o'hare faught but i cant remember when (o'hare won)

what were your vieus on the show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

My views are that it had bad spelling and grammar.

But seriously, it didn't sound great, just a house show, really.

Advertisement