Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratchet And Clank

Options
  • 12-05-2003 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

What a game...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I didnt like it at all :p allthough It got some good reviews I found it repeditive and cliche'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Jesus christ...your always on the forum! And you never agree with anything i say.

And your not a moderator...

shutup please! Its an amazing game...and the ps2 is an amzing console

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I agree its a great game, played it through till the end, took boody ages its HUGE!!

Tusky obvously didn't play more then one level by the sounds of it....

Definitely by the sounds of it...he just randomly made that up becos he is a big cube fan ye, and the cube is all about platformers and then he calls ratchet and clank a repetitive and clichéd game...

maybe its a bit too scary for him, he should go back to luigis mansion.

Dear christ, your v.anoying you know that, now i dont want to get into another arguement with you but ill just say a few things,

I didnt say it was abad game i said "I" didnt enjoy it, is there somthing wrong with that ?
    And your not a moderator...
    wtf are you talking about ?
    shutup please! Its an amazing game...and the ps2 is an amzing console

I didnt say anything about the ps2 FS ! i own one and i didnt enjoy this game so wtf exactly are you talking about ?
    When you post your opinion of a game as a new thread do you not wellcome ppl to say i didnt like it without flaming them ? jesus i didnt even come on and say " its **** blah blah" i just said i didnt enjoy it,
    now go sit in the corner kiddo :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Yeah Tusky fs if your not a moderator you're not entitled to an opinion :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Funky
    Yeah Tusky fs if your not a moderator you're not entitled to an opinion :rolleyes:

yea how i wish i was a mod...(ahem) then i could have an opinion *sniff* :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's not exactly mario is it. Still its okay since there aren't too many 3D platforms on the PS2 that are good. Jak and Dexter was far better.

oh no its just your always disagreeing with me. And you wouldnt accept its a good game either way...talk about repetitive...Mario is...and so is Zelda too...all platformers are to an extent. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 50Cent
    oh no its just your always disagreeing with me

Dont worry Ill never disagree with you again ... sigh :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

please dont...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Haha,
    you have to laugh.

Advertisement