Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil young vicar st.

• 12-05-2003 12:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

anyone at neil young in vicar st. last nite??
    just wondering what he was like and what didi he play??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭redzer007

I was a very relaxed event, massive array of tunes, played 2 sets started at about 8:15 and played till 11:20. 1st set was all songs about GreenDale, New album not yet released, Slow meodic stroy tales, really good! and then the second set was a selection of classics, Id say he changes these each night,

a complete list of songs peformed on the tour can be found at

http://hyperrust.org/Tour2003/Euro2003ref.html

the only annoying thing was the people who insisted on using their poxy flah cameras, when specificaly asked not to use flash photography. Some people are obviously too stupid or too rude to refrain from such a simple thing.

If you get a chance go, and dont be late as their is no support and its starts pretty much on time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i was absolutely disgusted
    i spent all weekend braggin about how i was getting paid to see neil young (i work there) and i only got to see one song :(

the first one
    twas good tho.

i heard a lot of ppl were dissapointed with it. the stage was absolutely gorgeous

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

You work at Vicar Street eh......that'd be a nice job. Don't suppose there's any vacancies? Didn't think so...

Advertisement