Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWII (Bitmap brothers)

Options
  • 12-05-2003 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

bought it last week and the game itself is ok, some nice additions of game play.

-moral :never seen it actually working and the heroic stuff they should do when they have high moral is ... not to be seen ?
    -Graphics: so so, nothing really great and for what appears to be pretty dull in colours and graphical detail as in scenery, my 1.GHz pc 128mb graphics card machine runs slowly... (bad coding?)
    -AI: well..is it me or are the games these days just becoming stupid ? couple of examples: I shoot with a long range artillery gun and kill a few infantry (not the complete squad) instead of alerting their long range or tanks to investigate..they run away, until you get closer again and shoot them to oblivion.
    AI will do patrols and run around a block of houses constantly , even when you shoot them and kill a few. As soon as you have tanks, set them up in on directional line and place a commander in the middle , scout and shoot anything in sight. (easy)The pc ai will run away from the fight or come to you one by one (depending on your HIT target) to be crushed with your line of defence. and so on...
    -There are no skirmish maps or multiplayer against pc available.
    -I finished the game in under a week and this is not worth its money because it has no replay value until somebody creates some missions.

gets a 5/10 for trying and because I had fond memories of the bitmap brothers games.

Advertisement