Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six pack

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

LADS!!!

I have this video ready to upload if I could just get somewhere to put it!!!

Can anyone pull any strings?

What if I do a kazaa for one person and then the rest can leech of the next in a chain motion???

other ideas welcome... its 202mgs and i dont facny my own website being leeched for that amount of bandwidth for more than one person!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭pookster

tomED,
    Is it the red CD that says "Get rid of that gut" on it. Think I have that somewhere. Most of the Ab work I do came off that CD.

All,
    I did that routine for 6 months. I'm 5' 6" and 60kgs, so theres fu*k all fat on me, but I still never got a six pack. Started running twice a week as well as my normal weights and only then did a bit of a 6 pack come up.

I'm going to starve myself down to 50kgs and see if I get one then..........

Only joking.

At that weight it im sure you find it difficult building muscle with any routine.

But I keep saying - what works for some people wont neccesarily work for others.

This routine worked for me - although i didnt spend 6 months at those routines. The routines on the disk lasted me about 3 months. I then brought more excerises into my routine to constantly work my abs....

so anyone know where i can out this for those of us that dont have it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Right, was this uploaded for the public domain, I'd like to grab it ?

Can it be FTP'ed.

nah - still noone came forward to offer their services!

any tips welcome!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

are they not genetic, sure we all have them but the definition is genetic ???

paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Drop me a pm Tom, I'll host it for you :)

Finally it's arrived, the much anticipated men's health abdominal exercises video.

Special thanks to steve-hosting36 ( www.hosting365.ie ) who kindly offered to host these files! Make sure you repay him the favour!

THANKS STEVE!

OK - the main zip file which includes an executable file so that you can have Graphical interface to step along through the video go to:

http://fitness.hosting365.ie/MensHealth-AbExercises.zip
    (202Mb)

To download the files individually go to:
    http://fitness.hosting365.ie/MensHealth

Thanks again to Steve!
    I hope this is as of use to other people as it was for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

For anyone on the DCU network, a local copy is available, give us a shout and I'll give you the URL.

Has anyone tried the exercises yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Their actually very good, very targetted and are working :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Can`t seem to download the file from your server steve, not even thru ftp either, is the link still working?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

link worked fine for me.

Advertisement