Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hi Fi Hospital

Options
  • 12-05-2003 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

These guys used to be in Parnell St I think, does anyone know anything about where they are now, need to fix me Cyrus II PSX

TIA

M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

There used to be a place on the canal near baggot street bridge not sure what they are called though. Basically from town you go down baggot street and just before the bridge you turn left and its in the basement of the houses on the left. I think about 5-10 house down. They seem to repair everything.

You could just ring Cloney Audio. Cloney Audio: 55 Main Street, Blackrock, Dublin. Tel:288 9449. They probably have their own guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Bucon

You should probably contact the Authorised Cyrus distributor in the Republic :

AV Import Ltd.
    JFK Drive
    Naas Rd
    Dublin 12.

Ph : 01-2405600

Have a full service department :)

Bucon, a big Cyrus fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

ahh but the Hi Fi hospital apparently also replace some capacitors to welly up the bass a bit. Bet the authorised dealer wont do that . Mine is a 1990 model, oldie but goodie, drives a pair of Acoustic Energy AE1's

Got their number , its 01 873 4515 .

They are in Capel Street. D1

M

Advertisement