Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Monday 12-05-03

Options
  • 12-05-2003 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

8:30 tongiht on games2.iol.ie

continuing our hunt for the demon prince.

one suggestion to make things more difficult but more fun :)

we form parties with the people we spawn in with. As we meet others the smaller party disbands and joins the larger.

No shouting, only party speak allowed.

might be a bit of fun as we all try to meet up on the astral plane.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

sounds like fun.. though i think im in the place where most everyone else is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Doli

Well it sounds good, but i am afraid i cant make it tonight...
    And i gotta work late on wedneysday, so i cant make it then either.....bad luck.
    Well i hope you guys enjoy the adventure, and tell me all about it next time i can make it...
    See you ... next week.
    Sniff:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Eck !

nwn server in infinate loop madness ! couldnt save the game for u but I'll pick up from the last autosave point.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

thanks rev.

any idea why it went nuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Was fun while it lasted. Was on me own for awhile,lost heb somewhere, at the end there and came up against an old white dragon, guess ill have to take him on tmmrw. Looking forward to it :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement