Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TBMC Saturday May 17th!!...

Options
  • 12-05-2003 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

...catch Primed, Tailor Made Project , and Licata in full rockin' action in TBMC on Saturday May 17th next....All thanks to Gigsmart.

Save yourself a crisp 5 Euro by printing off one of these flyers...

May17thFlyer.jpg

..or alternatively, book a ticket & collect it from the TBMC ticket office on the night by clicking on this and sending it off: [email]tickets@tailormadeproject.com?subject=TICKETS: TBMC May 17th &body=Hey...Hang on to <insert number> tickets for me... Cheers! <your name>[/email]

now...can that be any easier!?

Doors 7.30pm

C yis there..!
    -keith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Defcol

I'll be there, coz if i'm not TMP will have no guitar, ha!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

...i better turn up too... ;) anyway...come see Primed and Licata...have been hearing loadsa good stuff about 'em...it's gonna RAWK!

There will be plenty of....

max3.jpg

...so come along! :)

Tailor Made Project has a live recording of Hostility from the TBMC on their website (audio page)..check it out..more to come :)

www.tailormadeproject.com

tomorrow...tomoroow...tommmorrrr..gawd dang...a vowel please Carol...

• Advertisement
Advertisement