Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop-Down Menu Layout - Mozilla Firebird (Phoenix)

Options
  • 12-05-2003 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

I have downloaded the latest nightly build of Mozilla Firebird browser (it used to be called Phoenix) tonight.

Both this browser and Mozilla both render the drop down menus about 20 pixels lower then internet explorer does.

AFAIK, this is a problem in all versions of mozilla, not just my nightly build.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I claim that we don't give a toddlers on the basis that I'm quoted out of context in your signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

=)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

In fairness though, it all sounds fairly accurate. Besides, there's nothing wrong with having a sense of humour, being sensitive and losing your virginity.

I try to lose it as often as possible.

WHADDAYA MEAN THIS ISN'T PERSONAL ISSUES!??!

(crap I missed shouting something at my 4000th post)

Hey ecskor! can you make something that tells you when you're making a 4000th post? A little pop box that reminds you in flashing letters?

I use the minimilllisisist scheme and am running mostly W2k.

Cheers, thanx!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

How about alphabetiscising (spell? lol) the menu's? ... their all over the shop

Advertisement