Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem Gig

• 13-05-2003 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to check if anyone else herd this

Herd that at the Eminem gig the line-up is as follows (but not in this order)

D12
    Obtrice
    50Cent
    Cypress Hill

anyone know if this is true or are the voices in my head lying to me again? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Yea this is true, Eminem is also playing tho....

Cypress hill was a suprise for me, wonder if they'll show up?

should be a great gig, nice line up for rap heads i guess..

johnor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I heard that D12 weren't doing their own set they were just gonna do a few songs with Eminem

edit: spelling mistakes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Yea here's to a good gig i hope.

I read in the star news paper cypress hill will be there just wanted to see was it media hype or actual fact.

i reckoned D12 would be doing some stuff with eminen, shame they wont do some of there own stuff.

Thanks anyway guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I am farily sure D12 are not going,but then again neiter am I so Im not sure :D
    D12 member Proof however is Eminems regular "extra" at his solo concerts,in that he will do like the background stuff and the responses(an example might be that if Eminem was doing a track like Just Dont Give a Fcuk Proof would do the intros and say one of the lines in the chorus while Em says the other line which comes in at the same time,if you get me)
    Xzibit is playing the UK gigs I think so i would assume he would be here.
    50 Cent is also playing the UK so I would say he will be here.I hae seen live footage of him though and he is an average live performer.
    One of the reasons I didnt buy a ticket was because at the time there were no mentions of any guests.Eminem is good but you like to see a few other artists as well for your money,particularly at todays gig prices.
    I was told it will be his only ever Irish gig.Is this true or is it a rumour put out to sell more tickets?Id think the latter-it would be a pretty odd statement to make.If it goes well I would say he would be back here with D12 after their album comes out sometime in summer/autumn.Saw them at a gig on tv the other night and they looked pretty good live-even Bizarre seemed to make up for his hilarious if lyrically poor lines with some energy to the performance.

I cant imagine Obie Trice showing up-AFAIK his album is not even out yet.

Advertisement