Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Combat 0.35e Out

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Tis a rewarding game if you put a little bit of time into it.
    Not really one for the CS kiddies tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sReq | DH6

Yo learn boy learn syxpak....

learn to adapt to different games if u play cs like i do alot it will improve the way u can kill & the speed to kill a person & it improves ur tactics & startegy skills!,
    oh and i do play alot battlefield its a great game i have nothing against it!!!
    & if cs is a crappy kiddy game then it wouldn't be the No. 1 online game for many years WOULD IT!!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by sReq | DH6
    Yo learn boy learn syxpak....

learn to adapt to different games if u play cs like i do alot it will improve the way u can kill & the speed to kill a person & it improves ur tactics & startegy skills!,
    oh and i do play alot battlefield its a great game i have nothing against it!!!
    & if cs is a crappy kiddy game then it wouldn't be the No. 1 online game for many years WOULD IT!!!! :cool:
    With that attidute, Ill give him 2months tops :rolleyes: (omg at all the !'s, tsk tsk)

And having a good aim in CS doesnt mean you will be any good with the guns in BF1942, they work totally diffrently, as do the tactics. CS tactics dont go far beyond 'all rush this way' and 'sit here and call for backup if they rush this way', until you get up to high standard CS....... really high standard. The tactics in BF1942 are much more versatile as it is much less linear (how many routes do most CS maps have? 2-3? 4 tops). The air units and viechles also add a whole new level of teamwork in BF, one good awp'er can take on damn near anyone. (ps: I have been playing CS, TFC, FA, DoD for 2 years or so, and BF since it was released almost, and I can promise you that being good at one doesnt make you good at all of them, far from it, the better I get at FA, the worse I get at CS).

As for saying popularity makes something good, that idea has been ditched from around here a long time ago.

Advertisement