Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visit To TempleBar

• 13-05-2003 9:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭

Ok Im off to Dublin on Thursday nite for a nite out,Im wondering where the best pubs to visit and where should I avoid?? Im looking for a lively atmosphere and a gud club for afterwards....

Can anyone let me know where to Go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I guess Eamonn Dorans is alright. Free in to the bar upstairs and live music downstairs costs about 6/8 Euro. Screamadelica in the TBMC is sometimes a lot of fun but I think overall, your best bet for a fun night out is Whelans. There are usually gigs on but there's a club called Phantasm run there every Thursday, it's €6.50 to get in, €5 with a flyer that you can print from this link here: http://www.phantomfm.com/thisweek/phantasm.htm

Enjoy your night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭tech

Thanks Sandi might check it out :)) anyone else recommend a gub pub and club in TempleBAr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

personally i think the porter house in temple bar is quite nice. 3 stories and they brew their own beer. nice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭tech

where will the women be!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

If you want to stay around TBar then go to Bobs. Its just down from the porter house. €7 in though after 9 but the place fills up in true super pub fashion. Should have no prob scoring there. Plenty of irish and english. Try avoid going any further into TBar though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement