Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borg in Enterprise : regeneration.

• 13-05-2003 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Ok when I first heard they were going to do this ( Bring Borg to the 22nd century ) I was getting worried for the future of trek. With nemisis not doing to good and after hearing about the poor ratings enterprise was getting i thought trek was in trouble. I thought this was the producers clutching at straws in a vain hope to garner ratings.

Having watched the shos last night though I was not disapointed in what i saw. I cant rember how to do spoilers so i wont mention the story. But all i`ll say was that it was done really well and i cant really fault it for time line errors cause there were none. The hit the nail in the head with this one and im looking forard to the season finally which should be out soon.

Anyone else seen it? agree/disagree with me? tell us what you think if youve seen it.

Advertisement