Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would someone do a "who's who" page?

Options
  • 08-06-1998 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

dont suppose anyone is interested in doing a "who's who" type site for Irish quakers? there was one before but it kinda fizzled out, i think it would be a good idea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

: dont suppose anyone is interested in doing a "who's who" type site for Irish quakers? there was one before but it kinda fizzled out, i think it would be a good idea.

what do you mean..like there real names and stuff???
    that could get some ppl in trouble ( me being 1 )

Ro. but I might do one anyway..nothing else to do..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Yah, I did one ages ago, but its hard keeping it up to date with so much on. Anyhows Mickah is taking over the INCarnate page and with a little push Im sure he could keep it updated.

Here, take a look yourself @ -
    http://clans.quake.ie/inc/inc-target.html

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : dont suppose anyone is interested in doing a "who's who" type site for Irish quakers? there was one before but it kinda fizzled out, i think it would be a good idea.

: what do you mean..like there real names and stuff???
    : that could get some ppl in trouble ( me being 1 )

What he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

i might try and get one running on uNT. after i get back from the far east V(wher ei am now =])
    anyway, illl try it maynbe
    SeP

Advertisement