Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone going to the Radiohead Concert?

Options
  • 13-05-2003 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone going to the Radiohead concert in December? Might be a case for a slightly different kingd of reunion.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Wow, I just LOVE how this has NOTHING to do with the organization at all. Like, wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I wish :/

As for NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORGANISATION, see ALL of the posts that came after both sessions.. who seems to have posted most of them... hmm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

/me points at............Carl Weathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

How many of the things said on this board are actually directly related to CTYI? If that was all that was ever talked about here I'd stop posting, much to the joy of people like you who wish to proclaim themselves by finding fault with every point that crops up in their lives I imagine. I've seen eight or nine concert-related threads since I started here, and you've been involved in all of them, so give people credit where it's due. All I wanted to know was whether you were going, not whether you find my thread relevant to the site. If you want to bitch about everything, join Fine Gael:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I vant a tacito.

<troll>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by Mystic Fibrosis
    Wow, I just LOVE how this has NOTHING to do with the organization at all. Like, wow.

Read The charter. Fool.

*note to all* think before posting pointless flames that end up with your head being forcibly shoved up your ass by others who realise your stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Jesus H. Christ.

What is wrong with you people these days?

Things don't have to related to CTYI, CTYI board is deisgned for CTYI people to discuss things, not for people to talk about CTYI.

Grow up and play nice.

<< Fio >>

As I said...

<troll>

I rest my case. :cool:

Why? Is it tired?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Maybe he's tired from carrying the case everywhere.

I just wish I knew what it was.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Well, I'm going to the Radiohead concert on the Wednesday! Which is bang slap in the middle of my 5th year Christmas exams, woops... But I don't care, cos I didn't get to go to Radiohead in 2000 and I'm happy now :)

Have you a ticket yet? I'm going to get mine cheap closer to the time.

Yeah I have, in fact I managed to get mine before they were even on sale :cool:

How'd you do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Maybe he's the great Ticket Master, who owns all Ticketmaster outlets and he can fart out tickets to whatever the hell he wants and sell them for large amounts of money. I hear that once every full moon he gives birth to an automatic ticket dispenser. Or so the stories go, anyway.

Because we all know Ailbhe is male. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Sorry. Didn't read who was posting.

No, no, being accused of crossing genders every now and again just makes my week more interesting! But farting? Eww...
    I've discovered that on ticketmaster websites they have the credit card booking thing running before the tickets go on sale, just ignore the 'NOT CURRENTLY ON SALE' sign and Bob is your proverbial mother's brother :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement