Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inter Milan Vs AC Milan

• 13-05-2003 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Right lads only three hours to go. Who's it to be in the CL final.

I'm hoping for a cracker of a match. Inter will have to go for an early goal and AC are no slouches going forward either.

I'll go for close win for AC, with maybe only one goal in it.

2-1.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

AC... one nil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Milan 1 - 0 aswell I say.
    They were the better side in the first leg, but if Vieri is back it will be harder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

/me does a little jig of delight

Was shitting myself for the last 10mins mind you :f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I only saw about 40 mins, the players may have nearly all
    have been "household" but the standard was pretty rubbish I thought. Scrappy, Division 1 stuff!

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It was scrappy because it was a derby.
    Sure it could have just turned into a massive fight had the half time whistle not blown.
    I though Milan deserved to go through, they were the better side over the two legs. They got a bit complacent in the second half but held on well in the end.
    I thought the ref was bad though, he was booking Milan players while the Inter players were getting away with a lot of stuff, eg Materazi(sp) kneeing Shevchenko in the privates. Should have been a red card.
    Also Inzaghi shouldnt have been booked and Cordoba and Toldo should have been for their reactions.
    I'm so glad Inter are out and the red side of Milan are through.
    Roll on the final, and whoever it is I don't care Milan will win. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

G'wan Milan.

They were obviously the better side but sat back an awful lot in the second period. Alot of needless and wrong bookings as well. Anyway, as I said at the start AC to be champs:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Go on the Milan, i backed them to win the champions league last October at 25/1 me hopes Juventus can win tonight :)

Advertisement