Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{{{any advice?}}}

Options
  • 13-05-2003 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

i'll be honest. i know squat about paganism but, i am very interested. is there anyway of finding people like myself ie: interested but not sure (i do not want to go to some kooky meeting in someones house.)

tell me about your individual beliefs, i'm not sure how any of this works.

how did you all get involved?

does a pagan belief take over all aspects of your life?

i'll admit i find it strange but thats because its new to me:)

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hi there

First off read as much as you can on what it is that intrests you there are lots of books out there and web sites with plenty of info to get you started.

There are public meets or Moots in Dublin wexford and Galway , anyway a good place to start is the Fainne website.

http://indigo.ie/~imago/moot.html

Your now a seeker on a long and wonderful journey and I wish you the best and that you find what it is that works for you :)

Bright Blessings

Thaed

Advertisement