Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sam N Max Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

wh00t! more mad bunny antics and crazy dog laughs! cant wait to have my sides ache'ing at the next installment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah its cool. Full Throttle 2 is coming out too... the graphic adventure is making a comeback. :)

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Funnily I was looking at the LucasArts website earlier today. I am so happy that these two games are being made. Full Throttle is one of my favourite games. Now what we need is Day of the Tentacle 2 :cool:

And Broken Sword 3 later this year too.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I still remember the first time I saw the intro to Full Throttle (Ben and his bikers riding over Malcolm Corley's car), with that great biker music in the background. Fantastic..... The intro was on a magazine CD, and it REALLY made me want to buy the game! When I did get it, it was a teeny bit easy, but brilliant.

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by TmB
    I still remember the first time I saw the intro to Full Throttle (Ben and his bikers riding over Malcolm Corley's car), with that great biker music in the background. Fantastic..... The intro was on a magazine CD, and it REALLY made me want to buy the game! When I did get it, it was a teeny bit easy, but brilliant.

- Dave.

You can download an AVI of the intro from Lucasarts movie download section.

Unfortunately FT2 sounds like an arcadey beat-em up, not really a Graphic Adventure at all..

Matt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Ahh yes! :D The bunny is back!

First game is still brillant. If you haven't played it I recommend you get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

forget Deus Ex2

come on Sam & Max 2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I heard it would be in first or third person game and less like a graphic adventure. If it has the same humour I'll defo buy it.

Advertisement