Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

physio / sports thearpy (treat muscle pain)

• 13-05-2003 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

anyone any recommendations of a professional who can treat muscle pain - the gym i used to go to had one who fixed my knee/leg when i had a muscle compacted before but she left

would be looking for someone in Dublin

thanks
    BrianG

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

If it is relatively serious, probably the best physio I went to was a referral from the blackrock clinic - she used to work out of the Raglan Clinic on Merrion or Fitzwilliam square ... can't remember offhand.

Marie Elaine Grant was her name. She has moved now and runs something herself. You should be able to track her down easily enough. She is a qualified sports physio, who understands training (and the need to keep training) and really helped me to a point.

If all you are looking for is a rub down however, goldenpages > search > massage etc. should cover it.

JAK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

O'Neils sports clinic on dorset street comes very hihgly recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

not looking for a general rub down! :)

lower leg and knee are beginning to act up again, need it checked to see if i need to start treatment - or more likely how much treatment to get it sorted :(

thanks for the contacts both of you - most helpful

atb,
    BrianG

Advertisement