Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saint - Dotsie

Options
  • 14-05-2003 2:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

ah ha! that got your attention........ are you the same dotsie as the one who was in a band called kashmir soul?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

tis me and you are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 skinnybassist

im that **** bass player from the murder of crows. :cool:

Hm i hope you werent implying i called you **** bassplayer,to my knowledge your pretty decent rock player.hows that lovely ibanez of yers coming along?I have to get a new bass real bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 skinnybassist

hahaha what ibanez? I think you may have mistaken that for my crappy tanglewood rebel? :confused: Which is now broken......

Murder of Crows Streams

Hey, check out a couple realplayer streams I spent hours trying to figure out how to make yesterday!

you should have given me a shout,if ye run into further probs email me,you know were to find me.

• Advertisement

ive had 37 views i am quite flattered
    it was

Kashmere Soul*
    by the way yer thinking of the led zeppelin tune,which is nothing to do with the name

Advertisement