Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn's special guests for the 29th

Options
  • 14-05-2003 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi all

i was just wondering!
    Does anyone know who is opening for Turn? I know Muny is gonna play a few songs, i heard Tim Wheeler from ash is gonna play too.

I know the future kings of spain were supposed to do it but are going away.

The gig is gonna be amazing. I heard the new album it is sooo good.

They are playing with extra musicians too.

Ian told me.

Who's going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

Oh Jeeees KittyKitty. Wow. Coool.

1 post huh?

You would'nt be part of the now TURNing propaganda wheel for this album now would you?

I'd hate to think Turn would stoop sow low as to pimp like this.

Well. Now I've seen the super dooper rumours...
    .. Will I go start 'em?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

there is current hot hot hot debate on the Turn messageboard (according to my Turn fan friends....ahem) about who's gonna be the support. my guess is it'll be either the CrayonZ or the 66 Electric, both EQUALLY deserving. but it could be anyone really, we just don't know yet....

in FAIRNESS, now, Turn don't NEED propagandists....i have enough of their dedicated fans TELLING me they're the best band to have EVER come out of this country to make me want to go to the album launch....yyeas....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

I ask you. Why is it YOU who thinks the support may be 66e or The Crayonz...

and KittyKitty (ahem) is suggesting it might be Tim Wheeler or Mundy.

huh?

Because it seems, in my eyes, that our newest member KittyKitty knows a little too much about this gig then the average TURN fan which would be you and your mates.

See my point.

I Love Turn. But I think their guilty of pimping in this case. And I'm not angry at all. I think its nice to see that the best band in Ireland still do what most bands do 99% of the time on these boards.

I'll be there

yeah. she's probably Ian's kid. or something. feckin Turn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I thought Berkeley were supportin or have i missed sumtink

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Berkeley are with them on 3 dates of the tour, but there's been no mention of them doing the Vicar Street gig as far as I know.

Dregin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

Dunno about KittyKitty, but I know Starlet's not a pimp (well, a Turn pimp at least). Not clever enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

I thought is was Berkely but i know for a fact that it is not The 66 Electric.

Thats all i got.

secrets and liiiiesss. whatever. jolene's a man stealing skank. this I know for a fact

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by starlet
    secrets and liiiiesss. whatever. jolene's a man stealing skank. this I know for a fact

Ohhh you newbies!! You're bringing down the tone of the place. This is a nice friendly board so play nice children:p

awww it's ok, jolene know i love her....even if she is a skank ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

pot, kettle and black, starlet love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

as far as i'm aware
    you're ALL wrong!
    according to the bellx1 website
    BellX1 are supporting Turn for the album launch
    which would make sense seeing as BellX1 are
    supposed to be launching their album soon too...
    I don't know if there's a 3rd or 4th act though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Vert

yep i heard Bellx1 were gonna be there and that mundy is gonna play a few songs too!

Advertisement