Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sundogs Last Gig Before Summer Album Recording. Wed. 14th May @ T.B.M.C. Adm FREE

Options
  • 14-05-2003 8:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Sundogs Last Gig Before Summer Album Recording.
    We have to get a record done this summer so I don’t know when our next full band gig will be.

So: Wed. 14th May Live @ T.B.M.C. Adm FREE all night.
    Featuring:
    Sundogs,
    The Al Capone Suite,
    Tenderhoox (Acoustic)
    Mick Got Spiked (Conall and Log Acoustic)
    (Acoustic acts on in the side room)

The only other gig this summer might be to help launch the GigSmart Compilation Cd which we are really glad to be a part of. Other then that we’ll be in the studio for the summer.
    Thanks all hopefully we’ll see a few of you there + there’s no excuse it’s FREE.
    www.sundogs.irl.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Best of luck with the recording and all that neil.

We're up to the same ourselves. I really miss gigging! Its been a few months now.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing what you come up with.

Talk to ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Cheers man,
    It has to be done. Good luck with your own studio lock in I'm sure it will be great when its done. Let me know when your giging again.

Advertisement