Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FTA Card no longer working

• 14-05-2003 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi All,

Quick Q. I recieved my new Sky card the other day, put it into my box to replace the old one, and now when i put in my FTA card it just says on the screen to put in my new Sky card or to call a number for subscription. Any idea what i can do about this ? I'd really like to have ITV, Channel 4 and Five back...

Thanks,
    Stu ;-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭ozsat

I understand that one you Digibox is using cards numbered 1xx xxx xxx, which are the new cards - only cards in the format 0xx xxx xxx will no longer be accepted by the box.

So if you FTV card is the old style - you'll need to get a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bohscasual

Thanks for that. I've asked my brother in law to ring up the FTA number and ask for new one to be sent out.

Stu ;-)

Advertisement