Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finished College

• 14-05-2003 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

I finished all my exams, etc yesterday and everyone else I know in other colleges (i'm in NUI Galway btw) doesn't even seem to have started exams yet....

anyone else finished?

And anyone got any ideas for summer jobs dublin area?

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Hi Smiles,

UCD are finished I think, but most other colleges started this week or start next week, so if you want to get in with a good job, NOW would be the time to come to dublin and start looking.

I landed a job with the local council and start on the 19th of June, so I can quit my current hellhole of a job. These are handy numbers (no stress what so ever involved), but I had to apply before a certain date. I'm not sure what the story is with other Councils like Dunlaoighre - Rathdown or Fingal but I suggest you give their HR Departments a call and try your luck.

Best of luck! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I be finished too! yay wahoo and score! well until the repeats... im looking for a job in Dublin myself at the mo, there doesnt seem to be much going unfortunately. i need a job soon, I'm feeling a bit on the broke side at the mo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

I finished college Christmas, been on my Internship in Boston since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Darragh2

I finished 2 weeks ago, on the 8th. UCD finished before most others, hurray!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

Finished exams today....
    Balloobassesness here i come....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i've finished my exams (DCU) and gotten a job in oracle.... which is the greatest place in the world to work!!!! (for my age)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

Do they take comp app students for intra there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

yup, indeed they do, just have to early with your application

Advertisement