Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamecube

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

He's only joking because I like Nintendo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Tell them the truth Retro. You do work for Nintendo, you are japanese and you hate any game / console that doesn't hail from the land of the rising sun. Come on admit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Originally posted by DapperGent
    Well why are you acting like one?

Ah I crack me up.

Well if that cracks you up, i bet you have a great sense of humour.:rolleyes:

Your a lucky guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Cannon Fodder's theme on the amiga... Oh yeah... :D

... Wonder what ever happened to that series. You'd think they'd have revived it for a 3d outing...

Surely you mean a 3-D outing where everything's viewed from above and plays just like the 2-D iterations? Think of the horror of having to play first-person or something equally as ghastly! Why, you may as well shave your toes and feast of the harvestings and call that a game!

The Game Boy Color version was poo, as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Originally posted by Praetorian
    Tell them the truth Retro. You do work for Nintendo, you are japanese and you hate any game / console that doesn't hail from the land of the rising sun. Come on admit it.

Many people on the boards are like that - sad truth :(.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

He's only joking \I know Prae really well ,Lives down the road from me. Anyway I loike Nintendo games and so does Prae he is ononly annoying me. (me kis very drunk at mo

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭public_enemy

i got me a gamecube second hand after hardly ever being used for 300 euro with mario, fifa, starfox, eternal darkness and medal of honour, two pads and a 251 memory card.
    BEST
    DEAL
    EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Many people on the boards are like that - sad truth

The only people who REALLY believe that nonsense are the blinkered Xbox fanboys. You know, the ones who have special shrines in their wardrobes with corked bottles of J Allard's bathwater in them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Well it's somewhere in the house waiting for thursday.. SO I FINALLY HAVE MY GAMECUBE!!! W000000T! <does a merry ol' jig>

So... yeah. I was looking at Godzilla: DESTROY ALL MONSTERS MELEE! ... looks... fun. Might get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Congrats lord ;)
    Btw i heard godzilla is a bit crap, so heres a few personal reccomendations:
    Resident Evil (friggin CLASSIC)
    Res Evil 0 (not as good as the above, but still great)
    Metrroid prime (obviously)
    Mario sunshine (bitch hard, but class)
    Zelda:the wind waker

I thought timesplitters 2 was a bit overrated, i finished it in a week and stopped playing it after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

IMO....
    I think Knockout kings is brilliant... especially fighting friend and going the full 12 rounds ... hitting the A button...

<me ducks and runs for cover>

Deadwing, get 4 joypads 4 mates and you will get about 5 months extra out of timesplitters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mralphabet

Well this post seems quite out of date now - But Bought a GC yesterday.. Second hand in Game 119E Boxed with 2 Joypads - Bought A Memory Card for 10E and Smash Bros 4 20E so 150E in total and i have not been happier - After buying an X-Box which was just annoying - Its now a second DVD Player more than anything else :) - But Games and stuff in game for GC Are pretty cheap between 20-50E. I suggest if your buying the console do it this way - They have a 90Day Gaurentee on all there pre-owned consoles any problems just drop it back get ur money back .. i hadnt any with mine so far but early days yet :) Dont think there will be any looks in really good condition. Btw that was in Limerick's Game Store they had one more but they seem to have them alot infact everytime i go in there. I just chose to buy one this time :)

Advertisement