Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nwn fanboy self help session 14/05/03

Options
  • 14-05-2003 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

After the brief session on Monday (where people ran around hell trying to find conduits), the scenario will continue tonight at 8:30.

just to let people know, if you see what looks like a Forge on the Pazuzia plane, and it says IRON FORTRESS when you mouse-over, DO NOT go in there. If the beasties we met respawn it is one seriously difficult fight.

We should get the group together as quickly as possible to ease server strain, not have it loading up and running three different areas at the one time.

ps. sorry about being late on Monday.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

U want to continue from where the server crashed on restart mondays game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

You could always cheat a little.. log in as DM and get everyone to the same place!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

that's true.

The last time I tried though, the dm password didnt work (when I went to level up wook). I'll give it a go tonight.

Advertisement