Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics humour maybe.. :)

Options
  • 14-05-2003 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

"Link"

[edit] Link removed [/edit]

If you want to make a point, show a little discretion. Don't post borderline racist links like this in here again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Wow. That was xenophobic, innumerate, racist and bigoted all in one cartoon!
    Humour? Not a hope.
    BNP more likely...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yep pretty racist. I liked how they put the Union Jack over the whole of Ireland as well, nice dig in there.

Btw, I don't understand the logic? If they all leave won't they all follow after them? Also all the 'Safe' countries do have Asulym seekers as well. It's not like the world is making a bee line to the UK.

On other topics, I see that British cross-dressing comedian is having a show on C4? (or discovery) about nearly everything from the UK is imported from another culture.

The thing that's really getting my goat is the innumeracy - 100,000 asylum seekers (approximately) and 50,000,000 people in the UK - thus asylum seekers make up 0.2% of the population - so they're such a threat because... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Nice to see that he got the earth to rotate the wrong way :rolleyes:

I wonder what the PSBs have to say about the use of their song.

Not just the wrong way, it'd have to be flat for the sun to move like that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Alright, time for this thread to die.

Satire and humor is fine, but not when it's racist, bigoted or contains blatant inaccuracies.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement