Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nero and track marks

• 14-05-2003 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭

I have a few mixes on mp3 and want to put them on CD. Is it possible to put track marks with no time between tracks using nero. It sounds terrible having a gap between the tracks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

that's the one thing i hate about nero, the crappy gaps it puts in when you make a new compilation:mad:
    personally i use sound forge (goldwave should do) to cut a long file into tracks, cut the first track & paste it into a new file, save that as track01, repeat for track02 etc... & then use a different app to burn it (there are loads of free cd burning apps out there that do the job)
    i'm sure there's a workaround in nero, i just can't be arsed looking for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

When you drag all your MP3s into the left hand pain, are you talking about the "Pause"? It's set to be 2 seconds (counts as negative time if your CD player can display that) - hence the gap.

Solution is to select all the tracks in the left hand pain, right click and select properties. Then change the pause to 0.

And eh, that's it. Good for burning, e.g., continuous music plays like the Euphoria CDs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Callan

Ive tried that but got an error saying mu burner didnt support it. I have lite on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by Callan
    I have lite on.
    there should be a white square on the wall to fix that problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Did it say something like "Your CD recorder only can support 2-3 seconds pause for first track" and then you had the option to "Change Settings and Burn" or "Cancel". That's a mandatory (for Orange Book or Yelllow Book or whatever book) Audio CD gap and is *before* the first track starts to play. It's just fine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by tman
    there should be a white square on the wall to fix that problem

ive just spat lilt all over my keyboard,i hope your happy:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    ive just spat lilt all over my keyboard,i hope your happy:D

Enjoy your sticky keys:p

Advertisement