Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

humour board idea

Options
  • 14-05-2003 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,452 ✭✭✭

i am sure people here have jokes and pictures that they cant post here because of the rules.

how about a thread where people could list there email address and someone could keep track of this and maybe create a mailing list.

Or perhaps people could use pm the moderator of this list and they could add them to the mailing list.

i will offer my services to control and moderate this list.

So what do people think espically the mods and admins. i would be gratefull is this copied to the feedback/suggestions board as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

well there would be a problem there in that alot of people could send them spam and do **** to them for some unknown reason. maybe because they dont like certain people on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Bad idea.
    Big risk of an attack of spam/junk/crap in to your email account.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, I wouldn't post up my email address as I get enough crud in the mail, even if it is funny posts I wouldn't be happy to be mailed funny jokes that dont pass the humour board censors.

There is always the illuminati of course ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

How about a thread that warns us its not work friendly, you know, it comes with a page before you you actually see the any content, saying warning this page may contain yada yada yada, boards.ie is not responsible for yad yada yada.

Please CLick ENTER to view
    Please CLick Leave to Run away

Advertisement