Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairuza on Phantom

Options
  • 14-05-2003 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Fairuza are in the studio with Sinister Pete tomorrow- Thursday 15th at 5pm for an interview...this will be the first air play of tracks from their new album so tune in for an exclusive opportunity to be the very first to hear them....don't forget Fairuza are launching "The Beautiful Album" in the Temple Bar Music Centre on May 15th also. It will be a brilliant night with supprt by maca boy, otranome, tadgh cooke and myles from blo-tooth with a frank sinatra impersonator between each act...and there'll be rice krispie buns, lollipops, balloons and loads of surprises.....so come along.....x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

You know folks, there is such a thing as Fairuza overload. I've never heard them and i'm sick of them already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 mr delilah

Well, it's hardly Fairuza's fault if loads of people are posting. I don't know any of em but i think they're deadly and the reason everyone's talking about them is probably cos ev eryones so excited about a new irish band that its worth being excited about. you posted yourself looking for good new irish music so why dont you check them out and maybe you'll decid u cant get enough of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

When did I post looking for good new Irish music??? I get on fine without any thanks all the same.

Advertisement