Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iol Dsl

Options
  • 14-05-2003 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭

ok i was emailed by them asking me if i wanna sign up.

i picked the 90 euro self install option , hey im not gonna let sum **** **** wit me pc lol

so whatll i hafta do b4 i get me **** together

do i need to buy a network card or is it a ****ty usb job , i should b able to do it i can take me entire pc apart and rebuld it without breakin it lol

also how does the modem itself connect to me phone line??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

l33tlikenas.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

lick my sack

now can anyone actually give any help or answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ro

Not with that frickin attitude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

learn to read a ****en grammar book you stupid silly **** as you say "lol" silly tosser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

buncha ****in stuck up dubs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ro

I used my l33t dublin ed-ya-ma-cation and surfed on over to the old iol site.... and guess what I found! :rolleyes:
    Can you use from more then 1 computer?
    No the account can only be used from one computer. This is due to the fact that it is a single IP address and USB connection

So I'd presume that yes it is a l33t USB modem. ph33r m3 l33t surfing skillz :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

hahahah! That **** **** engineer has more skillz in his little finger than you :-)
    It's a USB modem. You don't HAVE to use it, you can buy another modem to use with it.

Don't forget, there's a cap on it, so you'll have to do your DDOS' from a net cafe champ :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

demanafactured, you have earned yourself your first and final warning.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement