Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return to Castle Wolfenstien?

Options
  • 15-05-2003 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Maybe I am blind, but I didn't notice a RTCW section on this site. Can any of the moderators enlighten me on this? Was there ever one? Will there ever be one? Am I asking too much?

Quake but no RTCW?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

moved from Massively Multiplayer where it just doesnt belong at all. i should have moved it to the Quake board and let the vultures tear this thread apart :)

the main reason for the lack of RTCW board is because there wasnt much interest in the game. sure it was an ok game with a good multiplayer following, but if every game that comes out gets its own board here, it would be plain silly.

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Hi blaze,Welcome to boards. :)

the procedure should you wish to apply for a new board is to make a thread in the Feedback/suggestions section of the Admin Board,Search the Newbie FAQ section for more details.If theres enough support for a board or the Admins like the subject it pops into existance,a bit like "Small Gods" really :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ]ES[ Blaze

Thanks for the straight answer I was looking for Clinton's Cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

rtcw just doesn't seem to be popular with modders, they're the ones that kept quake, unreal & hl alive over all these years...
    all rtcw seems to have is a coop mod & some ropey looking wild west one.

(yet still no gta forum:rolleyes: )

Advertisement