Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco 1720 Router Ethernet Card?

Options
  • 15-05-2003 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Anyone got an ethernet card lying around for a Cisco 1720 router, if so i'd be happy to purchase it. I have an isdn card lying around from the same router if anyone needs one.

(I know this isn't the for sale board or the wanted board)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

anyone? please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭bazooka

Hi! Is this the one you are looking for:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/rt/1700/prodlit/ewanc_ds.htm

I can get you one (New) for €240+VAT+Delivery (Where?) if you are interested...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I am guessing you want this as to connect to ADSL - in which case there are many others in the same boat - picked up a cisco ISDN router for €45 recently (not just a card)

Pure ethernet routers can be got for as little as €75 + Vat and in either case a firewall is recommended as well (cisco firewall sw is not cheap)

Also have a look at any of the linux router projects / www.freesco.com etc. (for 240+Vat you could probably get an ethernet router with WiFI built in and basic firewall features)

Advertisement