Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering...

Options
  • 15-05-2003 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Will there ever be a Return to Castle Wolfenstien section on this site?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

If enough people want an RTCW forum one can be arranged, however it seems unlikely that there are enough players who want to discuss the finer points of the game...

Prove us wrong and a forum is awaiting you.... :)

Vex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ]ES[ Blaze

I wasn't trying to change your website, nor am I trying to create a RTCW forum just for me. We have one of those at our clan site: www.evilsmurfs.com I was just curious to know why there was not a forum dedicated to RTCW on this site? I noticed a few games that were older then RTCW on your site and was just wondering...

I'm sure that I can have tons of people send you all a post letting you know how much RTCW is liked, but that's not my point. Like I said in my original post; "I'm just curious"

Great site Guys (and Gals)! Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ]ES[ Cobain

i am also interested in a RTCW forum. people could talk to others about servers clan challenges and so on. Blaze my friend you make good points. keep up the snazzy work :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

The reason there isn't a RTCW forum and there's forums for older games such as Quake and HL is because there's scenes in Ireland for these games. Ireland has practically zero RTCW scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ]ES[ Blaze

Any reason why no one likes RTCW in Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I loved it as a single player, but for multiplayer it's been blown out of the water by Battlefield 1942. And it's multiplayer that maketh the scene.

If you want a more in depth discussion about the merits of RTCW you're more than welcome to do so on the Games board.

Advertisement