Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade from isdn

Options
  • 15-05-2003 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    currently have isdn from eircom. Want to upgrade to braoadband. Do I have to move back to a regular line first?

Any suggestions as to the best performance in the lucan area?

Thansk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BlackFlag

Yes...you do
    But your line also has to pass the test too.
    If you are a games player the ping with adsl is between 10-20 better but it is far more stable and smooth as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jackanorystory

thanks

whats the general experience with the Lucan area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BlackFlag

I should have mentioned too that I am not from Lucan but city centre in Dublin and that I was referring to Esat BB and not Eircom which in a word is ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

Originally posted by jackanorystory

whats the general experience with the Lucan area?

There's a lot of roundabouts ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭disco_rob_funk

ntl's fibre-optic 600k service would be the best bet for Lucan, so you don't need to bother fiddling with your phone line..!

RC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jackanorystory

checked with ntl - its only available in some parts and guess what my areas isn't one - may be there by year end I was told

Advertisement