Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary Barlow is Dying

Options
  • 15-05-2003 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Yes. Yes we did.

(Anyone who was at the Phantom table quiz last night will know what this means) :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

oh my GOD don't scare me like that!!after all, it really DOES Only Take A Minute......ok i'm going.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

He is dying but I'm sure he'll still be alive for the grand final.

Then the trophey will be back for good :D
    {I'll get my coat}:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

There was a great crowd there.

Could it be the advertising, could it be the venue, or 'could it be magic?'

Oh Jesus i'm sorry.

well now, you can Do What You Like, but there's no way you'll get that trophy.....ok now i'm just milking it....wish i had gone now, even if it was just for Gazza Barlow...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

'Never Forget' who won.

• Advertisement

you better Pray that you win the tournament, coz, as we all know, Everything Changes....beat THAT. i'm a master of PJ and Duncan puns aswell, you know....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

it was last night?
    i so could have gone

sure i'd have failed my exam and all but STILL

im so upset

pete. PLEASE organise the next one for before the 3rd june!i i'm prepared to use biscuits as a means of bribery. failing that theres nothing more i can do than wait

Advertisement