Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for new home

Options
  • 15-05-2003 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

hey all,
    i'm looking for a room from the start of June within easy reach of the city centre. if anyone can help please mail to souljacker316@hotmail.com or i'm also at 086 167 9875
    i'm easygoing, tidy and all that....love music + going to gigs. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Boy or girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

boy. currently living with 7 girls and one other guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

7?? And you're moving out??? been through em all?:eek: :eek: :D:D

:eek: good lord no. i am purity :D ...sadly they're all respectable student types heading home and i'm just a waster who spends all his money on music with no idea of what i wanna do with my life. i don't want to end up with horrible housemates *help*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

Reckon your best bet is to have a look at the noticeboard in Trinity, there's always a load of people looking for shares in there, its beside the shop when you turn left after goin through the arch, can't guarantee nice roommates though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think this thread might be better on the Accommodation Board to be honest. Although you'll probably have a nice conversation with all the people here you may have more luck finding what you want there. Also it broadens your "market"

thanks for pointing that way. i just stuck it here to try and find likeminded music peeps. apologies for clogging up the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Oh believe me there are likeminded folks roaming all over boards a lot of em wouldn't bother looking at this board though so just wanted to give you some help in your "quest" You'd be surprised who might read it.

It's not my board so I don't care if you clog it. It's just not really!

G'Wan the WWMan smiley hehehehe!

ww) ww) ww)

Repent and be saved

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

We have a room spare at the weekend onwards urgently trying to get someone who will appreciate it.

Wont bore everyone with the details

Ill leave it to you to PM if youre still lookin and ill furnish the details of this nice safe quiet(area) 3 bed house wit sky digi(mtv2 etc) and a love of proper music.

Advertisement