Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Irish Abroad

Options
  • 15-05-2003 7:41pm

An Irishman livin in paris had a french next door neighbour who was very fond of birds and only collected the rarest kinds.
    One day a bird he had kept for 16 years without layin one egg layed one

In the irishmans back garden

the french man went round and asked for the egg but the irishman confronted him wit "possesion is 9/10s of the law"

After sevral minutes of arguing the irshman said
    "the only way to settle this is through Ndkhfaosow"

"What is that" asked the frenchman
    the irishman explained that it was a stamina contest each person kicked the other as hard as they could in the nuts and the person who forfited lost the egg

The frenchman agreed and the irishman went first kicking the frenchman so hard that he lay on the ground for 15 minutes puking and crying

When he finally stood up he looked very shaky and said to the irishman "my go now"

To which the irishman replied "No its alright you can keep your egg"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

heh, reminds me of the party trick that you can do to someone...

tell them "I bet I can't smash three eggs on your head without you stopping me. I'll bet you 20 quid."

Subject says "What you'll give me 20 quid if you smash 3 eggs over my head?"
    "Well" you say "If I can smash three eggs over your head without you stopping me - I'll give you 20 quid."

He agrees, you put your money on the table and get out the three eggs.

*crack* you break the first egg
    *crack* the second one proceeds to run down his chin
    .... you then throw the third egg on the floor and pick up your 20 quid sharpish!

"Hey you cracked the eggs over my head" He says annoyed, very annoyed.
    "No, I only cracked two eggs" You say!

you may get a bit of a kicking though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

1st one is a little old and has had many versions over the years, but the 2nd one....... rofl! would love to try that one some day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Jaeger

Try this with the next fine thing you see sitting at a bar.

"I bet whatever you're drinking I can make your breasts wobble without touching them".

If she agrees, just grab em, give em a shake and say "Ahh fuckit, what are you having?".

If you've got the balls, it's gold I tell you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Ya a mate of mine done that one night...worked for him too...

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

same as the one:

Go up to a girl, with sizeable assets, and ask if she's ever had her breasts weighed.

If she says no, or doesnt slap you, grab her boobs, shout WAAAAAYYYYYY, then run for the hills like the redneck pervert you are!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

Originally posted by Drazhar
    same as the one:

Go up to a girl, with sizeable assets, and ask if she's ever had her breasts weighed.

If she says no, or doesnt slap you, grab her boobs, shout WAAAAAYYYYYY, then run for the hills like the redneck pervert you are!!!

ive seen my cousin do something along the lines of that to a girl. trust me though she wasnt too impressed!

neither was her boyfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Sauron

first wo ones = very good:ninja:

Advertisement