Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me please !!!!!

Options
  • 12-06-1998 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭

I have a Logitech 3 button mouse and I have a slight problem. Seems that all 3 buttons are working but the 3rd button "middle one for the non technical ppl" is being uses as a double click for button 1. Its not a conflict as the readme file from the drivers said would happen. Well I want it to be nice and simple, no double clicks just plain and easy [button 1 2 and 3 :)]

Comon lads someone must be able to help me.

SB...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: I have a Logitech 3 button mouse and I have a slight problem. Seems that all 3 buttons are working but the 3rd button "middle one for the non technical ppl" is being uses as a double click for button 1. Its not a conflict as the readme file from the drivers said would happen. Well I want it to be nice and simple, no double clicks just plain and easy [button 1 2 and 3 :)]

: Comon lads someone must be able to help me.

: SB...

U sure u got all the software installed, my Logitech gives me a wee mouse icon in the control panel which lets me change any settings around...

my wee thingie is a mouseman+ if youse need the drivers gimmie a shout !

RooK's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

: : I have a Logitech 3 button mouse and I have a slight problem. Seems that all 3 buttons are working but the 3rd button "middle one for the non technical ppl" is being uses as a double click for button 1. Its not a conflict as the readme file from the drivers said would happen. Well I want it to be nice and simple, no double clicks just plain and easy [button 1 2 and 3 :)]

: : Comon lads someone must be able to help me.

: : SB...

: U sure u got all the software installed, my Logitech gives me a wee mouse icon in the control panel which lets me change any settings around...

: my wee thingie is a mouseman+ if youse need the drivers gimmie a shout !

: RooK's

Ta RooKIE but I solved it with some aimless fiddleing with the registery and some prayers that the system would reboot. I would like those drivers though. I'd get u to DCC them to me in IRC but I never see you so email them when u get a chance please "jgtreacy@tinet.ie"

Your Pal,

SB...

Advertisement