Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam read this!!!!

Options
  • 11-06-1998 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Any chance of buying a CD off u?
    Possibly with Quake, Quake2 & Unreal on it ?
    Right thx.
    Helv.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Helvis

: Any chance of buying a CD off u?
    : Possibly with Quake, Quake2 & Unreal on it ?
    : Right thx.
    : Helv.

C`mon Sam hurry up...I know ure there!!! BTW how much would it cost and if u dont have unreal what other games could u offer?
    Helv.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

:
    : : Any chance of buying a CD off u?
    : : Possibly with Quake, Quake2 & Unreal on it ?
    : : Right thx.
    : : Helv.

: C`mon Sam hurry up...I know ure there!!! BTW how much would it cost and if u dont have unreal what other games could u offer?
    : Helv.

All legal and above-board Niall?? :) Btw, do you really trust arabs to sell you software? According to my travelbook, if you don't haggle with him, he'll be offended.

dan

dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah Niall,
    I'll be in tomorrow from around 4:00 to 8:30 in eastend
    talk to me then,

dan, im afraid im going to have to chop your right earlobe off for your insolence, and bake it in sheeps intestines then smoke it in proper indian custom

erm.. actually, i probably wont be there tomorrow..
    hmm
    ill come in monday niall ok? :)
    adrian if u are reading this read your mail

: :
    : : : Any chance of buying a CD off u?
    : : : Possibly with Quake, Quake2 & Unreal on it ?
    : : : Right thx.
    : : : Helv.

: : C`mon Sam hurry up...I know ure there!!! BTW how much would it cost and if u dont have unreal what other games could u offer?

Heh. :)
    Helv.
    : : Helv.

: All legal and above-board Niall?? :) Btw, do you really trust arabs to sell you software? According to my travelbook, if you don't haggle with him, he'll be offended.

: dan

:

• Advertisement

: erm.. actually, i probably wont be there tomorrow..
    : hmm
    : ill come in monday niall ok? :)
    : adrian if u are reading this read your mail

Sam ffs, some of us have to work.
    I ain`t in college.......check out the ip address.
    I might make it in on Monday tho`, I`ve got the day off.
    Be there or be circular!
    Helv.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: dan, im afraid im going to have to chop your right earlobe off for your insolence, and bake it in sheeps intestines then smoke it in proper indian custom

hehehehehelads :) Actually sam, India took its revenge on me last night. Went for a curry, picked a fairly innocent looking one, but jeeeesus christ. It felt like they'd tested a nuke in my mouth. Deccan Goshte - beware those words, they mean permanent loss of tastebuds, and horrific morning after effects. Queue jokes about keeping bogroll in the fridge. Ow

dan

:
    : : dan, im afraid im going to have to chop your right earlobe off for your insolence, and bake it in sheeps intestines then smoke it in proper indian custom

: hehehehehelads :) Actually sam, India took its revenge on me last night. Went for a curry, picked a fairly innocent looking one, but jeeeesus christ. It felt like they'd tested a nuke in my mouth. Deccan Goshte - beware those words, they mean permanent loss of tastebuds, and horrific morning after effects. Queue jokes about keeping bogroll in the fridge. Ow

Heh nice 1 Dan.
    BTW hows it going in the UK. Played any good matches yet? Actually I played Sujoy there a week or so ago bastid had a ping of 16 on Barrysworld.
    Cya,
    Helv.

alright, so..
    I'll be there monday cos ive to give adrian a cd too..

Advertisement