Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom - Harmony Telephone

Options
  • 15-05-2003 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

hey i was just looking at my eircom phone bill and i saw i was being charged €4.10 every two months for what it stated as a harmony phone. this was the first time i've noticed this as im pretty lazy when it comes to that sort of thing. i rang 1901 and i asked them what the charge was for. i was told it was for the rent of a harmony telephone... ok grand but i told her that the phone ive had from eircom has been in the house for the 13yrs we've been leaving here. She says "oh yes i see that you never got the new phone". you see i bought my own phone and eircom have been charging me rental on this "harmony" phone. she told me to ring up accounts and they will back-pay me for all that i have been charged. this was grand but i was just wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen to them

brian

Advertisement